Hermitage Bay, located in Antigua, is a five-star all-inclusive luxury hotel in the Caribbean. This luxury boutique resort is nestled on the hillside of a hidden sandy bay, where the sound of the waves rolling on the shore surrounds you. Featuring luxurious accommodation, wellness, and dining facilities, this sensitively developed resort celebrates the peace, warmth, and extraordinary natural beauty of the Caribbean. Hermitage Bay is pure magic.
Some of the benefits you can enjoy by booking Hermitage Bay through us are:
· Upgrade to the next best category upon availability
· Welcome drink
· Enjoy a sustainable tour of the hotel
From panoramic views and an incredible beachfront location to interiors that channel the beauty of the surrounding bay, it’s easy to see why Hermitage Bay has been named among the best resorts in the Caribbean. So whether you’re looking for a romantic destination to spend your honeymoon or you’re simply in search of somewhere to hide away and indulge in a little luxury, their suites offer a secluded space to relax and restore the soul. Plus, all suites feature decks facing the ocean and open-air showers.
Hillside Pool Suites
Nestled high in the hillside, and offering unbeatable views of the bay and beyond, these tranquil retreats offer a secluded space to relax and unwind.
Boasting elegant interiors and shady private decking areas, these suites are just a stone’s throw from the bay’s turquoise waters and white sandy shoreline.
Seaview Garden Suites
Surrounded by lush green foliage and just moments from the mile-long sandy shoreline, the Garden Suites are ideally positioned to make the most of the resort facilities.
Try authentic Antiguan dishes featuring freshly caught seafood or a romantic dinner in the moonlight, when it comes to dining, they´re all about creating moments that will stay with you forever. The menus change daily, but always combine local favorites with classic American dishes and modern European fare.
Hermitage Bay offers plenty of vegan and vegetarian dishes, and their Executive Chef can create bespoke meal plans based on specific dietary requirements or personal fitness goals. And with many of the ingredients grown in their very own organic garden, you’re guaranteed a true taste of the Caribbean.
As an all-inclusive property, they’re all about ensuring that your stay is as carefree and effortless as possible. During your stay, you will enjoy limitless cocktails and beverages as well as a generous seasonal menu that changes daily. Whether you choose to dine at the poolside, or at the beautiful beachfront restaurant, the service is as warm as the Caribbean sunshine.
Embark on endless adventures at Hermitage Bay and experience the best of Antigua. This hotel partners with some of the island’s best teams to provide you with a rich array of experiences to truly immerse yourself in the soul of the Caribbean.
· Once a week, you can witness their talented chefs cook authentic Caribbean dishes using locally sourced produce.
· Taste locally grown tropical fruits and discover what life is like at an authentic Antiguan smallholding.
· Charter a sport fishing boat and spend a few hours fishing for marlin, kingfish, wahoo, and barracuda.
· Put your skills to the test on one of the nearby championship golf courses or floodlit tennis courts.
· Discover more about the island’s past at the nearby historical towns and tourist attractions.
· Scuba diving, from tropical fish to colorful reefs, there’s so much to discover in the turquoise waters of the nearby Cades Reef.
· Soak up the sights and sounds of the bay with one of their non-motorized water sports.
· Explore some of Antigua’s 365 beaches on a catamaran cruise or private boat charter.
· Enjoy the Garden Spa, a peaceful retreat nestled high in the hillside that offers a range of luxury treatments.
· Practice the art of mindfulness every morning with some pilates, yoga, and meditation classes, or enjoy a private session in the Garden Spa.
HOW TO GET TO HERMITAGE BAY
Hermitage Bay is located in Antigua Island.
Fly to Antigua
30 minutes drive from the airport to Hermitage Bay.
Flight connections to Antigua
· Toronto – 4 hours 50 minutes
· Miami – 3 hours 10 minutes
· New York – 4 hours 15 minutes
· North Carolina – 4 hours 10 minutes
· London – 8 hours 50 minutes
· Atlanta – 4 hours 15 minutes
· Montreal – 4 hours 50 minutes
*You can request transportation from the airport to the hotel.