Mas Salagros, located in Barcelona, Spain, is the first 100% eco-friendly resort in the peninsula. This resort is located in a nature reserve, with views of the Parc de la Serralada Litoral. Their location and their 100% sustainable operation make this the only place of its kind in Barcelona. Mas Salagros also serves top-quality organic Mediterranean cuisine, made with seasonal produce. This resort also features a fantastic thermal bath circuit managed by the international firm AIRE Ancient Baths Vallromanes. They want you to have a full experience and embrace the slow movement: taking the time to enjoy each moment. It is the perfect place for a fun getaway or a simply relaxing weekend in a stunning natural paradise. Within a 15 minutes drive from Mas Salagros you can enjoy: North Barcelona Coast beaches, vineyards and wineries in the Alella region, 18 holes Golf Club, La Roca Village Shopping Center, and Catalunya Race Track.
Some of the benefits you can enjoy by booking Mas Salagros through us are:
· Welcome drink
· Enjoy a sustainable tour of the hotel
At Mas Salagros all the spacious 60 rooms have a private terrace or garden and are decorated with natural and ecological materials. Plus, they have fully equipped bathrooms with eco-friendly amenities. They are ideal for enjoying the slow movement.
The Mas Salagros Garden Suites are large rooms with a king-size bed and a sofa bed in the sitting area of the room. These rooms are full of charm and are also right by the pool. To add a special touch, they have a front porch where you can have a drink and relax.
Superior Room with Garden
These rooms have a king-size and a double sofa bed. This makes it the perfect room for couples and solo travelers. The garden is the perfect place to have breakfast while looking out over the fantastic views of the Serralada Litoral.
Adjoining Superior Room with Garden
The superior rooms give you the option to create large, adjoining spaces with a private garden. These large rooms have a king-size bed and two sofa beds. The adjoining superior room is the perfect option for a family holiday.
They are a two-level space with two separate areas: a sitting room with a double sofa bed and a bedroom with a king-size bed. The large bathroom has a tub, shower, and dressing room. Plus, the suites feature a meeting room with a separate entrance.
Mas Salagros makes organic and local dishes to bring you a one-of-a-kind experience. Their philosophy is based on eating what the land gives you, this is why their menu changes according to the different seasons of the year. This resort has three incredible places to eat: Restaurant 1497, which serves select Mediterranean cuisine. Cibus Restaurant, which is the perfect place to have a delicious organic breakfast or lunch, and Gastro Wine Bar, where you can enjoy a glass of wine and an excellent selection of tapas and small dishes.
Make the most of your time at Mas Salagros with their wide range of activities, where you will find entertainment for every taste, from wellness and cuisine to culture, shopping, and even fun games for the kids.
· Explore the city of Barcelona.
· Explore the Serralada Litoral on an ebike.
· Learn how to make your own natural cosmetic products, healthier and more environmentally friendly.
· Find the balance of body-mind-nature practicing yoga and pilates on a paddle surfboard.
· Learn to draw from a local professional artist and create a unique memory.
· See the Milky Way through the lens of a telescope. Learn about the stars, constellations, and planets from the hand of a professional astronomer.
· Enjoy the Forest Baths, a practice that consists of immersing yourself in nature reviving your five senses.
· Learn how to prepare original cocktail recipes to impress your loved ones.
· Enjoy a wine tasting session with their expert sommelier.
· Take cooking classes with the hotel´s Chef using only local organic ingredients.
· Enjoy a tour with an expert biologist to discover the local medicinal plants and their benefits.
· Go on hiking trails in the Natural Serralada Litoral Park.
· Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride.
· Practice yoga.
HOW TO GET TO MAS SALAGROS
Mas Salagros is located in Barcelona, Spain.
Fly to Barcelona
30 minutes drive from Barcelona´s Airport to Mas Salagros.
*A taxi is the most convenient transportation to the hotel.