overview

 

Wake up to the sound of the ocean in the beachfront luxury hotel Arenas del Mar, located in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. At this natural paradise, you can spend the day relaxing on loungers, soaking up the beauty of the landscape. Or visit the rainforest and spot monkeys and sloths with the help of our resident Naturalist Guides. You can also opt for a digital detox in the Infinity Pool, where you will only have to focus on choosing what you will order from the “Tico Bar.”

ROOMS 

You deserve a break. Make this hotel your dream beachfront holiday escape. It’s 38 luxury suites, and guest rooms boast jaw-dropping views across Manuel Antonio National Park, the Pacific Ocean, and the Rainforest. With spacious living spaces, refreshing air conditioning, a “Tico Bar” with Local Drinks & Snacks, you will have a hard time wanting to venture out. Are you ready to discover what Costa Ricans mean when they say this is “Pura Vida”?

*Arenas del Mar is well-equipped for guests with mobility issues.*

ACTIVITIES

Nestled in between lush sands and blue oceans, this hotel offers activities for every kind of traveler. Love birds, adventurers, free spirits and luxury lovers alike will find an activity to their taste.
– Sustainability Tour.
– Yoga classes 5 days a week.
– Exercise Class is available 2 days a week.
– Enjoy exclusive direct beach access.
– Feel adrenaline rush through your body on an adventure tour!
– Live an immersive tropical rainforest experience in the Rainmaker tour.
– Hike through the rainforest to Nauyaca Waterfalls.
– Go on a guided mountain-biking adventure tour.
– Learn how to surf in the Costa Rican waves.
– Snorkel or paddle board in Biesanz Beach.
– Kayak into the mangroves and discover the Costa Rican ecosystem.

HOW TO GET TO ARENAS DEL MAR

Fly to San José (SJO) – Quepos (XQP)

20-min connecting flight to Quepos Airstrip (XQP).
15 min drive to Arenas del Mar

Fly to Liberia (LIR)

4hrs drive to Arenas del Mar.

Rent a Car

3hrs drive from San Jose to Arenas del Mar

*You can request a private driver for transportation*

Amenities
Air Conditioning
Beach
Concierge
Family Hotel
Full Board
Hiking Trails
Mini bar
Outdoor Activities
Parking
Pool
Restaurant & Bar
Room service
Spa
Vegan/Vegetarian Options
Wifi
Yoga
Sustainability
The beachfront hotel Arenas del Mar is set within 11 acres of the nature reserve and covers less than 25% of the area. The remaining 75% acts as a biological corridor for wildlife, connecting the areas surrounding Manuel Antonio National Park. From its foundation, the hotel has a strong commitment to the environment, which is why it has planted 7,000 native trees and thousands of endemic plants to reforest the area. Furthermore, with the aid of guest donations, Arenas del Mar contributes to the efforts of the Titi Conservation Alliance.
At beachfront hotel Arenas del Mar, the staff is hired year long and is exclusively from Costa Rica and predominantly from the local area. As well, the hotel supports local farmers and food vendors while also giving back to the community by preparing and distributing meals for homeless people in the area. In addition, it works to support Sabalo School with two different programs: the first provides the necessary infrastructure and provides essential classroom supplies. In contrast, the second concentrates on education programs that teach young students about the importance of environmental stewardship.
Almost all the food consumed at Arenas del Mar comes from local vendors or the hydroponic vegetable garden onsite. To ensure this, they work closely with local suppliers to ensure that every product is organic, that every chicken is hormone-free, and that every cow is grass-fed. For instance, fish served caught by local fishermen through the Dock to Dish Program. As well, the coffees roasted just up the road by Cafe Milagro, a Manuel Antonio-based coffee company.
To reduce energy usage, the beachfront hotel Arenas del Mar invests in green technologies. Such as using solar energy generated at the hotel to heat water for our guests and staff rooms. It also has energy-saving auxiliary water heaters as a backup. Your showers and jacuzzi will always be piping hot!
Beachfront hotel Arenas del Mar efforts towards managing water usage focus on easing the demand on freshwater by purifying wastewater onsite. Also, guests are encouraged to use the reusable bottles provided at the hotel.
To reduce the hotel’s plastic waste production, Arenas del Mar provides guests with recyclable glass bottles. It has also replaced all single-use plastic straws with locally-made bamboo stalks.
Review
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap