Kura is an adult-only hotel nested high in the Uvita rainforest, in Costa Rica. This luxury resort offers eight exclusive rooms with spacious terraces, expansive glass walls and breathtaking ocean views. Escape to Kura and discover why it has been given the title of “The most glamorous romantic resort in Costa Rica”.
Experience luxury jungle living while you rest in one of Kura’s unique private suites. With breathtaking ocean views, the luxurious suites offer an exclusive minimalist high-design experience characterized by expansive glass walls, glass showers and extra-wide terraces that allow guests to cool off with a refreshing cocktail prepared with local ingredients.
Kura’s cooking philosophy is focused on local produce and revolves around organic and responsibly sourced ingredients. Because of this, most of the greens are grown on the property. Moreover, meat dishes are hormone-free, grass-fed and ethically raised from farmers just down the road.
From peaceful romantic hikes, to adventurous white-water rafting, Kura has something for every traveler.
– Discover the Nauyaca Waterfalls on a horseback riding tour.
– Hike and appreciate the local flora and fauna.
– Experience an adrenaline rush when you go waterfall rappelling.
– Enjoy spectacular views on the Osa canopy tour.
– Go on a sport fishing tour.
– Take private surfing lessons.
– Experience white-water rafting at Savegre River.
– Take a whale and dolphin watching tour.
– Stand-up paddle boarding and kayaking at Uvita Beach.
– Snorkel in Marino Ballena National Park.
HOW TO GET TO KURA
Kura is located in Southern Costa Rica, perched on a coastal ridge, overlooking the town of Uvita and the Marino Ballena National Park. Kura is just a 15-minute drive from the main road and 60 minutes away from Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
Fly to San Jose (SJO) – Quepos (XQP)
20 mins flight to Quepos Airstrip (XQP).
60mins drive from Quepos to Kura
*The connecting flights depart from a small terminal within walking distance of (SJO)
Fly to San Jose (SJO)
4 hrs drive to Kura.
*Kura It is only accessible by 4×4 car. Please only use the major highways to Uvita.
*You can request a private driver for transportation*