Personal Information means information that specifically identifies an individual or information about that individual that is directly linked to personally identifiable information. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of Information that is not connected to Personal Information.
– We collect, store and use general information such as: names, mailing addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers, postal address; information about your computer and about your visits, your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, web-site navigation and hotel preferences along with travel and lifestyle behavior.
– If you make a reservation, we will store your card number, cardholder name, expiry date issuing bank, CVV number and billing address. We will also keep a history of all your reservations and bookings made through our site
You agree that are voluntarily sharing all this information with us.
– We collect the information for communicational, booking and marketing purposes only. We may also use your e-mail addresses (when submitted to us by you) to email you our newsletter, special offers or promotions; to notify you about important changes to our Services; to process credit card payments; to conduct surveys.
– We will use this information for Eco Hotels & Resorts S.A. de C.V. purposes only. We will not disclose this information to external companies. But we may, however, share this information with our suppliers, partners, employees, officers, agents, or sub-contractors to enhance targeted communications that better suit your needs.
– In addition, we may disclose your personas information for the following reasons: if it is required to do so by law or/and in order to establish, exercise or/and defend our legal rights. If another entity acquires us or all or a portion of our assets, personal information and any other information that we have collected about you may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity.
– We may share non-Personal Information, such as aggregate user statistics, demographic information, and Usage Information with third parties.
– We will take all the necessary precautions to prevent the misuse, alteration or loss of your personal information. We will store your information on secure servers using SSL technology.
– By navigating through our website, you agree that data transmission over the internet is insecure and we cannot guarantee security data transmitted over the internet.
– We may update this policy without further notice. It is your responsibility to check from time-to-time and ensure that you are happy with the changes.
EHR’s website provides links to other sites including but not limited advertisers, sponsors and partners that may use our logo(s). Once you click on any of these links, you are leaving our website and entering a new one that we do not control and for which EHR is not responsible. We urge you to revise their policies as we are not responsible and their polices may vary from ours.
Information that we gather may be stored, processed and shared between any of the countries in which we operate to use the information in accordance of this policy.
Our services and website are not directed to children under 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect data from anyone under this age.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com. We will attempt to respond you questions and concerns after we receive them.
Our headquarters are located at:
Lago Tangañica 71 – 202
Mexico City, Mexico.